I finally got to fish today.
My doctor's office has a pond just about 50' from the front door. My wife had
an appointment this afternoon. In spite of thunder storm and tornado  warnings
I took my fly rod along.Got to fish for an hour before I pooped out and went in
the office. Caught 7 largemouths all on the Chili Pepper. They were hitting so
soft that you could not feel the take. The line would just tightened up a bit
and you had to strike. It just felt like you were in the weeds.
Have to shut down now, it is getting ugly out there.
Arkansas Tony