From: Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fwd: Larry Johnson
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 5:49 PM

This is sad news indeed, I didn't know Larry personally like many others but
have followed his progress with all of you.  It is disapointing and frustrating
to hear what Larry went through and be on the mend then have this happen.

My thoughts and prayers to all those who knew Larry  personally.

Wayneb