Unfortunately, I only know Larry through the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Davenport
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:27 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Catskill Swap 2011-Book Information

All right, now that everything is official, and I know I am compiling a book
for the Catskill Swap/ Larry Johnson Memorial, please do the
following:

1. Send a digital picture of yourself (at least 1200x800 pixels/2 megapixel
minumum), and if you have one, a picture of Larry taken when you had the
opportunity to do something together.  If you are both in the same picture,
that would be great.

2.  Send a picture of your fly if possible, if not, I will see if Peggy can
get a picture taken from the fly you sent to her.

3.  Send a "Larry Story".  It can be a fishing trip, a phone conversation,
some emails you sent back and forth, anything.  I suspect Shauna and her
family will care more about the Larry pictures and the Larry stories than
they will the flies!

I will compile all of this and have a bound book made using one of the
internet services available.  I know I can do it using Apple's iPhoto
service, but if you have had any picture books made from other companies, I
would appreciate suggestions.  It has to be a service that makes it easy to
integrate text with the pictures.  When this is all finished (and it WILL
take awhile, I have done this before, and it takes time to get everything
gathered up)  we will give the book with the Shadow box to Shauna.  Joyce
and I could do it, if you'd like.

My email address is t...@comcast.net. Just send the text in the email, and
attach pictures in the normal way.  You can Zip them first if you want.
Please avoid application specific file formates.  Thomas Eckert sent
something using a "winmail.dat" file that I couldn't open with my Mac. I
will try reading Thomas email on my Windows machine and see if I can see the
data there (yes, I do occasionally go over to the dark side of my computer
room).