  From: Brian Burgess
  To: vfb
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:32 AM
  Subject: [VFB] chemo

  Hi All

  Just thought I would let you all know that I have finished chemo for 3 months
(my body wont take any more for that time )
  I have had a CT scan and am having a PET scan today, hopefully the tumors
have shrunk and will stay that way so that i might feel healthy for a bit.

  I am hoping to get some trout fishing in soon and have started tying flies
again so cant all be bad.

  My thoughts and prayers to everyone who have been posting about illness and
other tragedies lately.

  Birdie