From: Jay Paulson <rustyh...@centurytel.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:00 PM
Subject: [VFB] Davy Knot

Anybody ever used the Davy Knot? Ran across this on the web and used it on my
western fishing trip. Had the tippet knot break several times instead of this
knot. It’s very easy to tie, especially for my old eyes and in low-light
situations. My girlfriend, who won’t give up her long nails, loves it too.

Check it out at: http://www.pechetruite.com/Noeuds/Davy-knot.htm

Jay Paulson
Amazing Flies