So far, the book is a bust! I received a fly from Tony to photograph, and some information from Thomas R. Eckert in a file type I have been unable to read.

I will be out of town this week, hopefully when I return there will be more in my mailbox. But if it doesn't work out, the flies will still make a nice tribute for Larry.

Tom