I thought it was Flytyers instead of Flyfisherman.

Ashley
On 19 Aug 2011 17:41, "Don Ordes" <f...@tribcsp.com> wrote:
> The
>
> INTERNATIONAL ORDER of FANATICAL FLYFISHERMEN
>
> Just something unofficial we cooked up on the VFB for friendship and
comradery.

> DonO

them a note to see if they still check in once in a while. The list has been
slow, so maybe they just catch up once every 4 months or so.

> Maybe later this year, after fishing season, we can have a 'one for the
road' IOFF swap of the remaining IOFFers and guests tiers.

http://swedneckflyfishing.com/ioffswap2005.htm)

> IOFF BORED MEMBERS & COURT (Mar-08, 2008): (BLUE = SIGNED IN)
>
> President & Poster Child: Byard Miller
> Chairpersons of the Bored: Don Ordes, Buggs, Dr. D., Veronica
> Secretary: Rene Zillman
>
> Vise President Denny Conrad
> Treasurer: Tony Spezio
> Director of Fanaticism: Mark Romero
>
> Seargent at Arms: Murf (In memorial)
> King: Hans Weilenmann
> Queen: Joyce Westphal
>
> Prince: Tim Trexler (In memorial)
> Princess: Deb Duran
> Court Jester: Nick Runarrson
>
> ------------------
>
> CHARTER MEMBER LIST (Aug-08): (IN MEMORIAL-FANATICS PAST)
>
> #1. Byard Miller !! The poster-child!!! (AOL- Hang-gliding somewhere)
> 2. DonO, (Buggs, Dr. Demento & Veronica- vacated the planet)
> 3. JimmyD Moore- The Alpha Tier
> 4. Pete Gramp - lays his capes and saddles on the bed and rolls in them.
> 5. Rick Zieger
> 6. Denny Conrad Has Chickabou-lined skivvies
> 7. Eric Worm
> 8. Monte Smith
> 9. The Murf
> 10. Mark Romero- has tried making hackle wine and beer. Gets light-headed,
posts a lot.
> 11. Gary Smith
> 12. Ashley Strutt
> 13. Allan Fish- has actually gotten drunk on Mark's hackleberry wine.
> 14. 'Critter' Chris S. ?
> 15. Rene Zillman
> 16. Del Roberts -- like him, his flies are not too tightly wrapped.
> 17. Tony Spezio
> 18. Martin Westbeek
> 19. Keith Passant- Is in the Guiness book of records- beer, that is. Mr.
TUI swap. (He's around)