Hi All;

I lost power 10pm last night, just now getting it back.  I got my generator
running, powered up my frig and freezer and was about to fiure out how to power
my well pump when power was restored.  This has been my  longest power
outage(13hrs) in the twenty years of living here.  Makes me think the hassle of
maintaining a generator may not be worth it.

Lots of leaves and small branches everywhere, a coouple of garden trellis fell
over, one or two dead trees bit the dust but so far no major damage, just a lot
of cleaning up to do.

I did see the National guard and a lot of heavy equipment go by so somebody got
it much worse than me.

Wayneb