Good talking to you a while ago. Hope you can and Jimmy make the Sowbug in
March.
Tony

________________________________
From: "phxflyt...@cox.net" <phxflyt...@cox.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:31 PM
Subject: [VFB] Update

Well folks, I just thought I’d bring you up to date as to what is happening
with me.

First I’d like to thank all who prayed for me while I was in the
hospital..

I had atrial fibrilation and after three days they got my heart beating
properly.

My wife had a family reunion in Lake City, Co. the very next week so we
rented a car and drove. Spent the night in Cortex, Co. and drove to Lake City
the next AM.

Only got to fish one day because I just was not feeling good enough to
leave the cabin for several days.

My two brothers-in-law and a nephew and I  got to fish Lake Fork on
Friday for a few hours. Caught one nice 12” rainbow.

Felt real bad on Saturday so I stayed in the cabin while they all went jeep
4 wheelin.

Felt pretty good on Sunday and drove home, straight thru.

Went back to the Doctor on Tuesday and I was back in A-fib. He sent me
right away to the Cardiologist.

He gave me a new prescription and by the evening , my heart was beating
properly.

I have since been released to go back to work but decided that the message
God sent me , telling me to slow down was the tight thing to do.

I am now officially retired, but I got a part time job at the Bass Pro shop
and I will be working in the White River fly shop......

Tough assignment, but I guess that is what I am supposed to do with all my
extra time.....I know but some one has to do it...hahahahahaha

Thank
You,
Alan Di Somma

You know your a redneck when your Grandmother has
'ammo' on her Christmas list.....