Hi Joyce;

Would you be willing to give as a review of the books?  How do the Canadian fly
patterns differ from what we typically see in the US?

Wayneb

From: Joyce M Westphal <joyce...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 7:25 PM
Subject: [VFB] re: Paul Marriner's books

Just got my copies of Paul Marriner's books..canadian fly patterns and atlantic
salmon flies..they are so beautifully done and have more recipes than I've seen
together in a long time.. Can hardly wait to apply my rope dubbing techniques
to the dubbed bodies and see how they turn out. No commercial interest..just a
very happy book owner. Joyce --