Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 8:03 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] What are you all tying right now?

Hi Gang,
winter is the time to prepare for next years fishing. trout have closed
season here, so what are we doing.
We are tying flies, which will decorate some trees next year (or catch
fish <G>).

What are you tying right now and what are your plans with these flies?

For myself: I have increasing success with my parachute beetle, need
new. So I will th up some of them with different variations, right now
just for stock.

Rene

-----
No virus found in this message.