Walter,

I'll tie the Rainbow Trout Thunder Creek.

Cheers,
Bob Hendry

At 15:02 12/19/2011, you wrote:
We are now full, thanks to all who are in the swap. I will send out an e-mail with mailing address to everyone.

Thunder Creek Streamer Swap --- 15 February 2012

Great examples on this page---

<http://globalflyfisher.com/streamers/guest/thundercreek/patterns.htm>http://globalflyfisher.com/streamers/guest/thundercreek/patterns.htm

1--Walter --- Steelcolor Shiner

2--Peggy--- Gray and White

3--Gary S.---

4--Allan Fish---

5-- David Masson---Rainbow Trout

6-- Wayne Blake-Hedges---Baby Largemouth

7--Rene Zillmann---

8--Roger Morger---

9--Chappy--- sculpin with chili pepper like colors

10--Bob Hendry---