Wayne, why keep the bait casting gear? when you can always put garden hackle
or a minnow on a hook using a fly rod and have the best of both worlds!!!!!

George V.

  _____

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 10:16 AM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: [VFB] Digest for vfb-mail@googlegroups.com - 15 Messages in 6
Topics

  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail/topics

*       Other types  <> of fishing besides fly fishing and how much gear do
you still have? [7 Updates]

*       Dangit - VFB  <> posts not coming through. See below [1 Update]

*       QUOTE FOR  <> THE DAY 1/27/12 [1 Update]

*       Testing  <> again [1 Update]

*       test <>  [1 Update]

*       For VFBers  <> who fish in bear country... [4 Updates]

 Other types of fishing besides fly fishing and how much gear do
<http://groups.google.com/group/vfb-mail/t/812661948bdcdd97> you still have?

        Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com> Jan 27 04:28PM -0800

Hi All;

Just curious do most people in this group use only fly fishing gear? If your
a convert, did you keep your other gear or dispose of it?  I just started
selling off my baitcasting gear but will probably keep some of it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com> Jan 27 03:07PM -1000

When I started flyfishing I never wanted to go back so all of mine is gone.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Wayne Blake-Hedges

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii

        "The Smiths" <aflyt...@comcast.net> Jan 27 09:09PM -0500

I do keep a couple of spinning rod for kids. all of my personal gear is fly
fishing and has been for the last 60 years.
Gary S

Just curious do most people in this group use only fly fishing gear? If your
a convert, did you keep your other gear or dispose of it? I just started
selling off my baitcasting gear but will probably keep some of it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Jack Lehman <jklepo...@sbcglobal.net> Jan 27 08:13PM -0600

Flies aren't always the best way to approach a fish. I'm probably 80-20
flies. Deep water, heavy surf, bait, winds are just some of the reasons
to slide to the darkside.

jack
Austin