Hi Walter,
mine are done, tagged, packaged and will leave me tomorrow.
Expect 1 week for transit to the US
Rene

On 02/03/2012 09:56 PM, Walter wrote:

*3 Feb 2012*

An update for this swap.

This is what I have thus far.

I've added my address to the bottom of this page.

All flies are due 15 February

Please remember 11 flies are due; one set will be donated to Project healing Waters.

1--Walter --- Steelcolor Shiner        finished

2--Peggy--- Gray and White          in the mail

3--Gary S.--- Black Nose Dace    they look great---  first ones to arrive

4--Allan Fish--- Fathead Minnow

5-- David Masson---Rainbow Trout

6-- Wayne Blake-Hedges---Baby Largemouth

7--Rene Zillmann--- silver shiner

8--Roger Morger--- All white variety

9-- Ron Boutin--- Strawcolor Shiner      already here

10--Bob Hendry--- Blueback Trout

Walter Shockley

448 Mercantile Rd.

McClellanville, SC 29458