I received the following message, but am unable to locate anything recent

The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of
"flymphforum.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other
comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at
the following address:

flym...@yahoo.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have temporarily closed the forum till tomorrow morning.  Some post were
eliminated due to inflammatory content.  Others were removed to preserve
continuity to some degree.  I hope this will cool tensions on the board
which should not have occurred to begin with.  I began the forum in the
spirit of friendship and sharing to be conducted with mutual respect to all
members and their views.  The past few days, this has not been the case.
We need to step back and reevaluate what we have come together on the forum
for.

Mark

--
Thanks, Mark Libertone, Site Administrator