  From: Eric Worm
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] World's record fly casting distance... This is
unreal!!!!!!!

  The physics of fly casting.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/the-body/18-the-whip-like-physics-of-fly-fishing
  http://www.virtualflycasting.com/Physics_FL.htm

  Eric Worm

  Reed City, MI  49677

  "And when it all goes well, when your dog does the difficult and does it with
style, what you get isn't a bagged bird but the honor of sharing a moment of
penultimate drama starring the dog you love and the bird you love. That is a
taste of heaven, friends, and it's why the dog man hunts. And frankly, most of
us kick through one hell of a lot of weeds between glimpses of Heaven." -Steve
Grooms