*Sean -*
*
*I use lead wire substitute for weight.  It really isn't all that more
expensive than the regular lead wire, comes in the same sizes, and doesn't
need to be coated with head cement to avoid bleed through.
**--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com*

*