  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: Good fly (so far) on the Guadalupe.

  Sean.
  You are not being cheap, just frugal like me. I tied for the shops and the
resorts for four years and learned how not to waste materials. I can go into
some of the ways I save on materials but am pressed for time right now. I might
do it later. As long as we are talking about wire, I use it right off the
spool. Start wrapping it and when I have enough on the hook, just give it a
pull and it breaks off at the hook shank. No waste.
  Tony