That is why I was going to use some database to inventory my stuff.
 Someday I will do it.  Then I will know what I have.  I am like you I have
a number of plastic drawers filled with stuff - that is fairly organized
but then I have a few boxes.  It is always a surprise.

Mike

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>wrote:

> Hi Mike:
>
> When you mention D-Rib you got me searching. I determined that it was just
> a matter of locating plastic shoe box #7 which I subsequently found. Inside
> was a treasure trove that I had forgotten about. (grin)
> Does anyone remember a product called Swannundaze? It must be at least 25
> years old and I have 3 colours of it - clear , olive  & brown.  I have one
> spool of D-rib in clear, several bits of various colours of vinyl round
> rib, Wag's V-rib in brown and jelly rope in clear small.  I even found some
> more Larva Lace that I had completely forgotten about. Here in BC, Larva
> Lace was popular for a short time then it disappeared. I have only recently
> found a new local online supplier.
>
> Neville (Nev) Gosling

Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii