From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Spezio
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:27 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Mark Martin Midge

George,
I have caught many fish on the Chironomid by fishing it just below the surface.
Aside from using a bobber, I also dislike fishing on the bottom. I know that is
where the fish are most of the time but it is not my thing.
I would rather enjoy fishing the way that suits me and not catch as many fish
than fish the way I would rather not fish. We all have our likes and dislikes,
my likes when it comes to flyfishing is the film surface.
I hear you might be coming to the Sowbug next year, hope you make it and we can
meet one another.
I mentioned Dean in my reply to Nev, Dean's favorite midge is also the Zebra
Midge. Another real good fish catcher he ties is a Pink midge.
Tony.