Alan let me know when you do.

Jack
Austin

On 5/2/2012 10:02 AM, phxflyt...@cox.net wrote:
Robert;

I know it is a hard thing to do but, boy it sure feels good to be able to share so much of my FF knowledge. Most of the customers that come in have been fishing with conventional gear and now they want to learn FF. I have learned so much from this list as well as the club I belonged to , that I love to give that knowledge back.
We give free tying lessons as well as casting lessons.

Now if only I could get to do more fishing.

Maybe tomorrow I will head up to the river and see if I can scare the bejesus out of a few bass and trout.

It is a tail water like the one coming out of Canyon Lake in your area.

One day on my way driving back to visit my daughter in Temple, I want to stop at Marble Falls and try my luck.

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Morger
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:15 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] bead help?

You have become a corporate shill cowtowing to the man, Alan.
How dare thee spout that commercial banter on this site.  B^)

So hows the job going?

On 5/1/12, phxflyt...@cox.net <phxflyt...@cox.net> wrote:
Nev.

I mentioned the Bass Pro so you could go on line and have them shipped to
you.
The Dr. Slick Beadzers should work just fine..
Sure is a good group of guys on the list.
Always helpful and never condescending.

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma