I would be interested, I need an excuse to tie some hoppers I was shown a couple of years ago.

When is the due date? How many in the swap?

I like the idea of an extra set for the Childrens Hospital.

Ashley
I'm thinking about hosting a 2012 Summertime Hopper Fly Swap.
Is there any interest? Also if it makes we will tye one extra to donate
to a silent auction for Children's Hospital in Little Rock.

Jerry McKaughan
P.O. Box 85
Pottsville, AR 72858
www.caddisflyfishers.org