Robert:

 I haven't been able to find the foil at any of the craft stores around here.
This may be what you're looking for.

http://jonestones.com/

They appear to be the source for most of the foils I've seen in fly shops or at
the local fly fishing shows.  These are transfer foils which can be pressed on
to the adhesive backed craft foam, or you use "foiling glue"  spread on regular
craft foam  sheets.  You can also apply them to tacky epoxy or silicone.  Hope
this helps.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."