Congratulations young lady!   Hope to join you in another swap soon.

Gary L Webb

-----Original Message-----
From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Peggy Brenner
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 10:37 PM
To: Virtual Fly Box
Subject: [VFB] a graceful Rise the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKxxgDvA4wU

I wanted to share this with everyone on VFB, but also THANK EVERYONE here.
Even though I was a officer in UFT and all the other stuff, I really got my
tying experience with the swaps on VFB! You guys have just been the very best
in support, and it just encouraged me to go out and do more.

Many  thanks and if you get to Manchester VT this year, my clean tying table is
there.

Peggy
--
Peggy Brenner