  From: J Mck
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Hopper swap info

        opps

        Well I like early birds, Sorry to hear about your friend.

        Jerry McKaughan
        P.O. Box 85
        Pottsville, AR 72858
        www.caddisflyfishers.org

        --- On Sun, 6/17/12, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>

          From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
          To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
          Date: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 10:10 PM

          Jerry: Thanks. it looks like for ONCE, I'll have my flies in on time
cause I thought they were due JUNE 15th LOL,  Chuck