Hi Chuck,
don't worry. That's not x-mas, so surprise not content of a swap <G>.
Kind regards
Rene
On 08/03/2012 06:40 PM, Chuck Alexander wrote:
Rene: I didn't think about that. I hope I didn't spoil the surprise factor for you and Robert, Ashley, or anybody else "across the pond", Chuck

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Rene Zillmann <mailto:rene.zillm...@t-online.de>
    *To:* vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, August 03, 2012 9:31 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [VFB] Hopper pics ccrrected version

    great looking flies, can't wait to get mine in here in Germany
    Rene

    On 08/03/2012 04:35 PM, Chuck Alexander wrote:
    Folks: I'm sorry, but I reversed the flies by Allan Fish and Joe
    Fusco. Attached are the corrected pics, Chuck
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB

    No virus found in this message.
    08/02/12

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB