From: Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VFB] Re: [flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish] Prayers needed
To: flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, September 14, 2012, 8:10 AM

Count me in.
Tony
--- On Fri, 9/14/12, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> wrote:

From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com, "Cheaper Living"
<cheaperliv...@yahoogroups.com>, "fly fishing for panfish"
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, September 14, 2012, 12:06 AM

Folks: My wife's sister just found out today that she has some type of lung
cancer and can really use your prayers. We don't know what type, stage, etc
ect, or if it's operable or anything yet as she JUST got home and had taken a
pain pill and laid down when my wife called to see what she had found out. We
will know more tomorrow. This is pretty hard on my wife because her and her
sister are two years apart, but were raised like twins. Thanks a lot, Chuck

Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

.