Thanks gang. appreciate your concern. My appointment with the sports med doc is Oct. 24. Hopefully, I'll find out something then. He's a board certified foot doc, and in doing a little research have found that his patients think the world of him. He was referred to me by one of my best buds, a retired Urologist who I've fished and played golf with for years. He made all the Philmont trips with me. To me, his word
is gold.

JIMMY D
--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,