  From: Webb, Gary
  To: 'vfb-mail@googlegroups.com'
  Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:07 AM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Selling flies online

  I have AK Best's book,"Production Fly Tying".   I haven't looked at it for
years. But I remember he had recommendations for setting up your bench,

  lighting, chair, vise, materials, hooks, and  his methods for each step of
tying the different parts of various types of flies.  In there he says he had
to tie a hundred dozen of a pattern before he had it down.  I read the whole
book to learn some of his techniques. But I had no more illusions about tying
flies for money.

  Gary L Webb