You have ours too!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

From: Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
Sent: Sat Oct 13 21:16:26 EDT 2012
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com, fly fishing for panfish
<flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com>, Cheaper Living
<cheaperliv...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VFB] Prayers needed

Folks: I posted a while back that my sister in law (and family) needed your
prayers as she found out she had lung cancer (and NEVER smoked a day in here
life). Well, she passed away at 9:30 am this morning. It has taken everybody as
a total shock and her husband as well as her youngest son (aged 17) are being
hit the hardest. But my wife is taking it real bad as well as they were only
about 15 months apart and were raised almost like twins. She was only 48 years
old. She was to start chemo this Monday. She has had a TERRIBLE cough for a
LONG time (as in two YEARS). They did surgery last month and removed whatever
they could but couldn't get it all and they found three more spots this past
week. Anyway, she got up this morning, and was real short of breath. Then, when
she started moving around, she just collapsed as the fluid had built back up in
her lungs. The EMT's got there and she only had 20% blood oxygen. She stopped
breathing, and the ER docs just couldn't bring her back. Just
one of those terrible things I guess. Thanks a lot, Chuck