Gorgeous fish, Birdie. And what a surprise when you were trying for Grayling

Thanks for sharing. That's about the only fish I see any more - other people's pictures.

A.

On 10/26/12 9:48 AM, Brian Burgess wrote:
OOOOPS
Try this

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Brian Burgess <mailto:brian.burge...@btinternet.com>
    *To:* vfb <mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2012 11:57 AM
    *Subject:* [VFB] another first

    Hi Guys
    Went Grayling fishing on Tuesday and although I didn't catch the
    intended species I did manage my first ever Salmon, not very big a
    Grilse of about 24" but it put up a great fight on my 4weight rod
    and in fast water.
    Sorry the fish is a bit muddy but just wanted a pic before I put
    it back
    Birdie
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB

Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN
afi...@sbcglobal.net