I have 2 members who are just over the ten for the Flymph swap, does anyone in the swap mind if I make it a even dozen flymphs?

And any more interest in the streamers?

Ten tyers, and due January 1, 2013, and if you are not sure of the flymph a spider type would be a great sub.

1 Peggy B
2Neville Gosling
3Michael Bliss
4Joe Fusco
5Scott Bearden
6Joyce Westfall-Iron Blue Dun
7Allan Fish-PMD flymph
8Rene Zillman
9Jim Hodson
10Jerry McKaughan

Streamers, with wood duck wings, these are smaller casting streamers used in New England. Due February 1, 2013

1 Peggy Brenner - Ora Smith style Red Demon
2Neville Gosling
3Michael Bliss
4Rene Zillman
5Jerry McKaughan