Mike: I'm showing it in all colors and sizes.. I'll see if I can take a screen
shot to show you what I'm seeing, Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Bliss
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Gudebrod thread

  Chuck,

  Unless I don't know how to use the site it looks like there is not much in
the smaller sizes.  Is that right?

  Mike

  On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Chuck Alexander
<chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> wrote:

    I thought I'd re-post this site with the gudebrod thread at an amazing
price and selection, Chuck

    http://www.versitex.com/versitex/product.html?Id=FTTGBCCOL#7530

  Mike Bliss
  Aloha from Hawaii