I've had Prismacolor markers since I started tying, & never had one dry out.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neville Gosling
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:15 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Gudebrod Threadd

I tried this but found that the permanent markers dried out over a period of
time and good markers are not particularly cheap, at least not in Canada.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

Greater Vancouver

BC  Canada

On 2012-11-15, at 6:58 AM, J Balmer wrote:

Earlier in this thread people were talking about needing certain thread
colors. One of the things I've been doing is using white thread & coloring
it w/ a permanent marker, which is something I learned from Bill Sherer. I
still have black, olive & brown, & a multitude of colored floss, but
generally if it's something other than black, olive or brown, I use markers.