Thanks, My fly shop might have it.
Tony

--- On Sun, 11/18/12, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [VFB] New Tying Video
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 9:09 PM

Hi Tony & Pete:

I believe Glo Brite is a product from the UK and is handled in USA by Hareline.
It comes as a floss and also as a thin yarn. I have used it for years. I think
my original supply came from the UK

Just google "Glo Brite Floss" and you will see that you can even get it on
Amazon

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada