Also very glad to hear this.  You sound like a tough 'ol Birdie, so it will
take a lot to get you down.
My prayers are with you and those close to you.

  From: Brian Burgess
  To: vfb
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:00 AM
  Subject: [VFB] I hate xmas update

  Hi All

  Saw my oncologist Wednesday, he says that although the cancer is back it is
only progressing slowly.
  He has to get funding for the treatment but he is certainthat will not be a
problem, I am seeing him on the 15th January and will probably start treatment
just after that.
  The treatment will be 2 different drugs taken in tablet form at home and will
last for about 3 months, I will take them for 3 weeks then a week off and so
on, the tablets are  not as aggressive as the Cisplatin that I was on the first
time so hopefully not so many side effects, the good thing is he said that we
had a long way to go yet so hopefully willstill be posting these messages in a
few years time.

  Birdie