*Allan -*
*
*I will most likely not make it to Sowbug this year.  I had plans to be
there but things have gotten a little crazy, health wise, and I just can't
see me making the trip.  I'll be there, if I can make it - BUT - it  is
very doubtful.  I had hoped to be there to share some flies I've tied with
the materials we recently traded.  If I don't make it, I'll send you a few
later on.
*
*
*
*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com*