I continue to have good days and bad days. The Essential Tremor continues to worsen, then will subside for a few days. A couple drinks of bourbon a day seem to help, as per the docs suggestion. :-P However, the tremor hasn't affected my fly tying yet, because I can still "think" Stop and it stops. I can hold it indefinitely. In fact the members of my Rotary club weren't aware of the tremor until I told them during my program last week on rattlesnakess. ;-)

The worse part of the deal is the atrophying of the muscles in my calves and pain in my feet. This is not part of the essential tremor, just another "rock" in the road for me to navigate around. It's Osteo Arthritis in my feet. This is what makes it impossible to "wade" anymore. There's a neme for this one, but with all the ailments I have with feet and legs, it doesn' seem important anymore. The bottom line is that my balance is shot. I can wade, but takes two wading
staffs and that's abundle what with my chest pack and the other "must haves"

If you guys could come up with a simple FLY for me to tie, I'd love to enter a "simple swap." and see how it goes. If I can handle it, I'll enter some more difficult swaps. I always said, "If
I can no longer wade, then tying is the next best thing."

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. What say - A Handicapped Swap for Jimmy D.

JIMMY D

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.