-------- Originalmeddelande --------
Från: jerryp...@comcast.net
Datum: 05-04-2013  16:42  (GMT+01:00)
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Rubrik: Re: [VFB] Mustad size 32

Tony:
  Now that I think about it you were the one that sent the last one to me.
Hans sent me the first two, and I passed on one of the found hooks on to
Richard so he could get his done after he broke the one he had.  I've got a
Royal Wulff tied on the Tiemco size 32 that I take with me when I do tying
demonstrations or tie with my salt water club at the Somerset shows.  Mostly to
shut up the people who walk by us at the shows and make comments about those
who tie salt water flies aren't really fly tyers.  Though I do admit that it
offers a nice contrast with the 12 inch bunker fly.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

Jerry,
I think I I sent you one. At the time I think Richard also needed one but I was
down to my last one and decided to keep it. Since then, I have aquired a couple
more.
Tony