Hi Nick,

Looks completely normal to me . . .

Cheers,

Bob Hendry
Southern Maryland

On 4/7/2013 08:00, Niclas Runarsson wrote:
A little test here. I'm in a disagreement with the default mail app in my Samsung tablet. When I write the word 'today' in a vfb-mail it turns into a link, both in the mail that goes into the Sent folder and in the mail I get back. Clicking on it then launches the default calendar app and creates a new post there... today of course, no matter how old the mail is.

Question: Does the word 'today' in my mails LOOK like a link to you?

Test: I have only seen it in mails from myself (and in mails where l'm quoted), but on the other hand I haven't yet found a mail with the word 'today' written by someone else. So if a couple of others could send a mail with the word 'today' in, I would be grateful.

PS. Do not REPLY to this one. Just create an entirely new mail.

Thanks in advance,
/Nick

Skickat från Samsung Tablet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.