My son Joe found Mendee's grandmother in the West Hospital. They'd
evcacuated the nursing home people early on.  She's OK   Joe and
Mendee were up most of the night looking for her.

Jody and I didn't even know about the blast until one of Jody's sisters
in Eugene, Or called us and filled us in.  So much for keeping up with
the news.

Jimmy D. Moore wrote:

Mendee I pray that your grandmother is safe and sound.

Papaw

--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VFB Mail" group.