*Wayne -*
*
*I have some of those also.  But, I like the ones I previously talked about
for ease of transport when I travel.*
*
*
*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com
*