Yes they are called "twist-on's".

I used to have a pkg of them but don't know what I did with them.

We have them at Bas Pro, so I may pick up a pkg today.

The only problem is that they are so thick.

If tying a 14 or 16 you want it a lot thinner then the twist-on's.

Sent from my iPad

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma
Phoenix, AZ.

Some mistakes are just too much fun to make only once.