I have some of those somewhere in my room downstairs. I just don't use lead.
Tony

--- On Mon, 5/6/13, Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Flat lead
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, May 6, 2013, 9:08 AM

Wapsi also makes this. It comes in a package that resembles a match book. But I
have only received them as samples. I have never seen them in a fly shop.

I have never seen the veniards lead either. It may be a European/Canadian
thing. I am fortunate that I don't have to do mail order for most of my
supplies and I suspect I would have to find somewhere that will mail it to me.
But like I said, there are other sources out there. Sometimes just marketing
the same thing for fly fishing adds a few dollars in mark up over essentially
the same product.

Scott