From: Michael Bliss
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 1:31 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Sparrow

Hans,

Do you split all threads or are there ones that you prefer?

Mike

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Hans Weilenmann <hans.weilenm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Hi Alan,

  Thanks for letting me know on the Sparrow, and how that worked out ;-)

  On splitting thread - I know you will come to think and wonder how you ever
got on without it - I know I do.

  Cheers,
  Hans

  ==================== You have a Friend in Low Places ====================