*Dean was the first person I had contact with when I started tying at
Sowbug.  Over the years he came to be a good friend.  My prayers and
condolences go out to his family, Tony, and all the tyers who benefitted
from Dean's friendship and support.*
*
*
*
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com
*