From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neville Gosling
Sent: 12 July 2013 03:53
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Peggy Brenner

Very tough time for you both. My condolences.

Neville (nev ) Gosling

On 2013-07-11, at 7:49 PM, Peggy Brenner wrote:

> Thank you guy's the tough part, the planning is done for now.  the
McCarthy six sisters got together today and had Mom's  services planned and
ready for execution in a hour.

> I guess we knew both were close but didn't expect both to go exactly 12
hours apart.

> that is the bad for the day, in the middle of the planning session I
received my largest fly order ever from a repeat customer, so I'll have
something to do while I recover from some back surgery being done of July
25.

> Many thanks for the prayers.
>
> Peggy

"VFB Mail" group.