 From: Joyce M Westphal <joyce...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:03 PM
Subject: [VFB] body repair

Actually, this is not the first vehicle we fixed.  We did the paint and body
work on Judy's Dasher VW which a deer killed. Then we did my 1982 Datsun, has
the carpet yet to be put in, and now we are redoing Judy's 1959 B100 IH pickup.
 We thought we had it done (after 4 years) but the clear coat has a problem and
is peeling off one side, so we are redoing that and some rust spots that we
failed to get on the top of the cab.  Our UVU has a great Collision repair
technology 101, repeatable class that we have taken over the past 7 years.
Fantastic instructors. Joyce