I've found out some medical news that means I'll likely have a lot of days
off work, recovering and doing treatment regimens. quite severe and equally
personal.  No need for the i'm sorrys or that crud.  Anyhow, i figure my
self-assigned therapy includes tying massive quantities of flies, and I've
been on an Irish Lough fly or "bumble" fly kick lately.  I've watched every
Davie McPhail youtube video on the subject i could find - quite a few - but
was wondering if any vfb folks knew of good books or webpages on that style
of fly.  They are like mini spey flies, sans wing, in sizes 8 to 14/maybe
16, from the looks of things... palmered wet flies overhackled with
partridge collars?  A class to themselves that makes them awesome to me.
 Any info is appreciated,
-Pete
pete.gr...@gmail.com