Tony: Thanks for posting. I think that besides you, AK Best is my favorite
tier. It would be awesome to meet him.  I have ALL his DVD’s and books I think.
Chuck

From: Anthony Spezio
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:30 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com ; flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Day with AK Best

Got to spend a good part of the day yesterday at a presentation By AK Best.
Talked about old times and people we know.
I met AK 23 years ago when we were tying at the East Coast shows. It was good
to visit with him again. Will be going back up today at lunch break to take him
a a couple of my flies.
Yesterday's photo did not come out so took a couple today.
Arkansas Tony